Junior Project Manager
Our client, a custom web design and development agency, is seeking an energetic, vibrant, customer service oriented individual as passionate about web development as we are.
This integral role serves as the point person responsible for facilitating workflow, communicating and handling complex client situations with diplomacy. The primary duty of this role is to ensure that our clients always have a knowledgeable and friendly resource to answer any questions they may have. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and team player, providing superb customer service, and paying meticulous attention to detail and planning to ensure client success.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and preserve strong client and team relationships
- Coordinate communication between the A-Vibe team and the client stakeholder
- Develop, document, maintain, and validate technical specifications following standard processes and procedures
- Provide support for time tracking, reporting, and issue resolution on projects
- Coordinate project schedules, support project management, administrative and management team on various tasks
- In this varied role, you will be involved in supporting events logistics such as acting as a point of contact to clients throughout the event process, setting up of meeting rooms, planning and coordinating of events.
- Administrative support and phone reception
- A natural persistent problem solver
- Very detail oriented
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to balance workload and prioritize assignments
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Team oriented, demonstrates a strong work ethic and committed to productivity
- Excellent computer and Microsoft skills
- Exceptional eye for aesthetically pleasing websites, social media branding and online display advertising
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Design, Communication, Marketing or related field
What you will receive as a highly valued member of staff:
- Work in a comfortable, centrally-located office in downtown Portland—no telecommuting.
- Recognition and acknowledgement for your achievements
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- A generous benefit package featuring low-deductible/low out-of-pocket health, dental, vision and life coverage
- Company-paid Tri-Met pass or parking credit
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Monthly tiered incentive bonus program and employer-contributed 401K plan after one year of service
Please Note: A successful candidate must be able to pass a criminal background check before final hire.
To Apply: Please complete the online application process and include both a resume and a cover letter that briefly explains why you are interested in this opportunity and why you would be a good fit for the position as described.