We are seeking a self-driven and quick learner, who is comfortable in a fast-paced work environment for an exciting Program Specialist role. The Program Specialist position is perfect for the person who likes to have a high level of impact at their organization and likes to leave work feeling good about what they’ve done that day.
What you will do:
- Oversee and coordinate various aspects of the program including: processing and reconciliation of claims, budgets, tracking of activities and assistance for various promotional events, like trade shows.
- Review, process and submit expenses
- Liaise with state marketing staff to obtain documentation
- Track and/or process activity change notices, state contributions, status of third party contracts, and industry payments
- Prepare board reports and assist with annual reporting.
- Assist with check/wire requests, budget transfers and adjustments.
- Ensure data integrity by monitoring data base
- Communicate with project leaders and contractors to keep advised of status of projects, instructing them as needed concerning proper documentation of claims.
- Post monthly budget reports to the website. Supply information for updates.
- Lend administrative support in various areas of the organization.
Who you are working for:
A non-profit corporation providing marketing services and event/trade show bookings to help develop and expand their client's export sales.
What you will bring:
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent work experience in the areas of: international marketing, international trade, business administration, medical/insurance claims or related field.
- Two years experience of program and/or project coordination
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Juggle multiple and competing priorities; proven ability to track, monitor and report on a variety of projects
- Good accounting and financial skills; experience with budgets and fund transfers
- Experience preparing meaningful reports
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- High level of critical thinking
- Top notch customer service skills
- Good communication skills; oral, verbal, written
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
What you will get:
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- 100% employer paid medical, dental and vison plans for the employee
- Retirement savings plan
- Long and Short Term Disability
Schedule is normal business hours, M-F, 8-5pm.